- Most of our news media are full of empty calories…no-nutrient-news.
- Save your gut – And your butt
- Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie Occupy Wall Street, Perform (VIDEO)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industrys War On The New York Times — And The Truth
- Using one long circular to knit a small circumference
Category Archives: Knit
http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/mloop.html “How to knit small circumferences using one long circular needle If you understand the concept of knitting with two circulars it is easy to switch over to using one long circular to knit a small circumference. The two techniques … Continue reading
http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html See this on Ravelry for all the info, photos.
http://www.yarnstandards.com/ The publishers, fiber, needle and hook manufacturers and yarn members of the Craft Yarn Council have worked together to set up a series of guidelines and symbols to bring uniformity to yarn, needle and hook labeling and to patterns, … Continue reading
http://mochimochiland.com/weblog?p=14 “Tutorials and tips for knitting and crochet, with more to come soon”
This is a bit late (Christmas day 2012): it’s a free download on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fun-fur-kitschmas-tree . Pattern and images © 2007 by maryse roudier; was also seen on Knitty Gritty Episode # DKNG #813. She does lovely photography: check … Continue reading