- Most of our news media are full of empty calories…no-nutrient-news.
- Save your gut – And your butt
- Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie Occupy Wall Street, Perform (VIDEO)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industrys War On The New York Times — And The Truth
- Using one long circular to knit a small circumference
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Here’s a bit of Frugal Dad‘s post about our news-starved nation, my emphasis added, so you’d be very clear about where I found it (I promise to get off the nutrients metaphor) Too many of us eat meals while watching … Continue reading →
note the sources and read more…far too many antibiotics, slow-toxins like food coloring and injected fats and sugar and fully hydrogenated fats and and and … until not much of real taste or real food is left…just mega, barren calories… … Continue reading →