read the article for facts, facts, facts –not simply a rant…
“Superb investigative journalism by the New York Times has brought the paper under attack by the natural gas industry. That campaign of intimidation and obfuscation has been orchestrated by top shelf players like Exxon and Chesapeake aligned with the industry’s worst bottom feeders. This coalition has launched an impressive propaganda effort carried by slick PR firms, industry funded front groups and a predictable cabal of right wing industry toadies from cable TV and talk radio. In pitting itself against public disclosure and reasonable regulation, the natural gas industry is once again proving that it is its own worst enemy. …”
Mr. Kennedy acts as Chief Prosecuting Attorney for Riverkeeper. He also serves as Senior Attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council and as President of the Waterkeeper Alliance. At Pace University School of Law, he is a Clinical Professor and Supervising Attorney at the Environmental Litigation Clinic in White Plains, New York. Earlier in his career Mr. Kennedy served as Assistant District Attorney in New York City.
- Most of our news media are full of empty calories…no-nutrient-news.
- Save your gut – And your butt
- Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie Occupy Wall Street, Perform (VIDEO)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industrys War On The New York Times — And The Truth
- Using one long circular to knit a small circumference