This animal is at peace (now, at least…). Find a way to stop or reduce your “consumption” of plastic, especially plastic bags. Animals really do mistake pieces and parts for food. Studies show they don’t rely solely, and mostly not at all, on sense of smell — it’s visual, especially for birds. And bears eat the whole thing, bag and all, since they do rely a lot on their noses. Use glass and metal storage for food, avoid over packaging when you have a choice, wrap presents in fabric or something reusable. Recycling centers can’t process grocery bags, because they clog the machines every time, so only a rare recycler will accept them.
- Most of our news media are full of empty calories…no-nutrient-news.
- Save your gut – And your butt
- Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie Occupy Wall Street, Perform (VIDEO)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industrys War On The New York Times — And The Truth
- Using one long circular to knit a small circumference