“…Most people are aware of the dangers of feeding pets a diet of table scraps that are high in fat (trimmings, gravy, etc.),[and the bad idea of any table scraps human food at all] especially pets who do not consume table scraps on a regular basis. This FAQ addresses feeding pets corn on the cob, which may seem like a healthy alternative, but real dangers exist and this food item is not recommended for pets. …” also has useful links to more info
Remember: dog food will kill a cat (once won’t, but it is not an alternative food as it lacks essential daily nutrients), after leaving him blind from not nearly enough Taurine, and sick with terrible diarrhea//any chocolate at all is poison to both.
- Most of our news media are full of empty calories…no-nutrient-news.
- Save your gut – And your butt
- Pete Seeger, Arlo Guthrie Occupy Wall Street, Perform (VIDEO)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: The Fracking Industrys War On The New York Times — And The Truth
- Using one long circular to knit a small circumference